Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tagged

I’ve been tagged by the always charming blogger Leeann of Fabulously French who shares the joy in the everyday musings of her French life…

Here are the game rules:

-I’ve got to share with you 6 uninteresting things that make me happy,

-Mention and link to the person who tagged me

-Tag six of my favorite bloggers to play along and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged!

Ok, here goes…I don’t know how interesting this is going to be, which I suppose is the point!

DSCN0497DSCN0503

ONE.  Making the rounds to my favorite home and antique shops.  Even if I don’t purchase a thing, the thrill is in simply in seeing their goods and beautiful ideas.

TWO. When I do make a purchase, but a small and guilt free one!

 IMGP0359

THREE. Watching my dog Rocco roll around on his back in the grass.  He squirms around so much and gets all kinds of grass and leaves in his fur, has a big smile on his face and not a care in the world!  It’s so cute and it makes me laugh every time I catch him doing this!

FOUR. Using Mrs. Meyers cleaning products- not that I enjoy the cleaning, but I adore their wonderful and natural fragrances.  My house was never so well cleaned until I started using her Lemon Verbena spray on my surfaces and her Basil fabric softener in the laundry.   This is actually the second time I’ve mentioned Mrs. Meyers, so you know I must really like it!

camilla at home via country living outdoor cot

FIVE. Spending an entire afternoon reading a book outside with a mimosa or an iced tea, and not feeling guilty about the time!  I get even happier when the afternoon turns into an evening when my husband Jim grills dinner and lights a fire in our Mexican Chimenea.

SIX. Walking by my front window and seeing the flowers I planted actually 1. Still there, 2. ALIVE, and 3. Flowering!  I have to admit I’ve driven past the house just to see them from the street view!

There you have it- just how uninteresting I really am! 

Now that you’re back awake, it’s time to tag some other bloggers and find out the uninteresting things that make them happy:

Brooke @ Linen & Velvet

Catherine @ Simply Natural

Joni @ Cote de Texas

Lauren @ Pure Style Home

Seleta @ Simply Seleta

Vicki @ French Essence

4 comments:

cate said...

Hi Alice I loved reading your 6 uninteresting thing about you, I think your are very interesting and your blog it beautiful
x Cate

Velvet and Linen said...

It's great to get to know you a little better Alice.
We share so many loves. I have to admit that I drive by my garden as well, especially at this time of year.
I must get some Mrs. Meyers products. They sound dreamy, and I love the smell of a clean house.
Thank you for asking me to join in the fun.

xo
Brooke

Lauren said...

alice your dog is so cute!!!! thanks for including me too!!!

xoxo,
lauren

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

I got tagged with this too. It's fun to read yours and get to know you better.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin