Thursday, March 10, 2011

Friday Flower: Pink Flowers and Interiors

Still here, just got a little busy the last few weeks!  Can you believe it’s already March!

Soft-and-Blush-Pink-Bouquet-of-Roses-The-French-Bouquet-Ace-Cuervo-Photography-245x235

With spring right around the corner, a little light pink seems just right!

compulsivel compiled white bedroom

Ahhhh, serenity!

cdt gerrie bremmerman living room in whites and pinks

Love this sophisticated and modern interior by Gerrie Bremermann as featured on Cote de Texas.

Vicente Wolf bath

Vicente Wolf add an earthy terracotta  flower pot for the perfect dash of color and interest to this sleek bathroom.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Splendid Willow said...

That tub! And I am not even that much into taking baths (I prefer a hot showers). But what a stunning and soothing place!

Happy weekend to you.

ox, Mon

P.S I found your blog through my administer page. Glad I stopped by!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin