Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hello again!

blue board

Long time no talk!

I’ve been working on a project for a new client who’s been keeping me pretty distracted lately even though I haven’t officially met him yet.  He’ll be moving into his new digs this April whether I’m ready or not!  Yes, our family is going to have a real baby instead of just a furry canine one!

So instead of searching for style lately I’ve been searching for everything there is to know on babies, baby products (which is a whole education in itself!), and of course nursery decor! 

Thank you for being patient during the first trimester blogging hiatus and hope you’re doing well!

      PICT1743 

Hopefully the new baby will sleep as well and easily as this one does!!!

7 comments:

missy said...

LOVE it!!! Welcome back Momma! Can't wait to see you in a week. p.s. Rocco looks so cute!

Greet Lefèvre said...

Hi Alice,
I am so glad that you are back! I am looking forward to your coming posts!

Have a nice weekend!
xx
Greet

Vintage Living Magazine said...

It's good to finally hear from you. glad to hear you're doing well and keeping busy.

Happy holidays and have a stylish New Year! :-)

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Yay!! The girls can't wait to meet Rocco. Paige thought it was good he was taking a rest before we come!!
Can't wait to see the baby room finished. Maybe you could come help me.... no idea what to do for a boy!!

Renae Moore said...

Alice!
Congratulations....so much fun! Love your puppy too.
Merry Christmas to you!
xx

Greet Lefèvre said...

Alice,
It is me again! I want you to wish a Merry Christmas full of love and joy!
xx
Greet

LindsB said...

CONGRATS!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months, or however long you have left :)

Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin