Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun and Easy Ornament Displays

These ornament displays are almost prettier than if the ornaments were on a Christmas tree… and don’t you always seem to have too many ornaments and not enough tree???  I love how this adds a little shine and a pop of color to another corner of the house…

   country living ornaments-jar-de

CLX1207Kendall602-de 

country home tricia foley christmas 2 

          Copy of vt interiors library christmas decorations

 

{Photos via 1. & 3. Country Living, 2. ???? , 4. VT Interiors}

6 comments:

Lila said...

I put any excess ornaments in a large glass vase. I love it! They're so Christmasey!
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

Sensor Faucets said...

This is a nice article, Definitely it has a good content. Ground shaking content i get form your blog .
at the same time it is my great pleasure to see the article , i believe that you will also enjoy here .

Faucets

Mikkili.com said...

Wauw, beautiful Christmas decoration.

Raina Cox said...

Such a beautiful post!

Thanks so much for stopping by La Lamp Shade.

xo,

Raina
If the Lamp Shade Fits

Melissah said...

I'm an interior designer from Melbourne, Australia - I loved your blog, I found it very inspiring. This is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com
You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it.
Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!
Cheers
Melissah

mydeco said...

So shiny! These would look great as accessories as well as ornaments on the tree thanks for this, will have to try this in 5 months!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin